Makita Cordless Circular Saw 7/14 DHS710Z
BARETOOL (UNIT ONLY/NO BATTERY AND CHARGER INCLUDED)
- Maximum cutting capacity at 0° : 68.5 mm (2-11/16")
- Maximum cutting capacity at 45° : 49 mm (1-15/16")
- Blade diameter : 190 mm (2½")
- No load speed : 4,800 rpm
- Dimensions : 35.6 cm x 21.7 cm x 29.8 cm (14" x 8-1/2" x 11-3/4")
- Net weight : 4.6 kg (10.1 lbs)
- Battery and Charger sold separately
- The Makita DHS710 is a cordless circular saw powered by 2x 18v batteries giving the equivalent power of a 36v machine.
- Circular saw - Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series.
- DC circular saw with extra high power that is as close to the power of AC models as possible.
- Uses durable but light magnesium die cast for blade case and safety cover. Light weight design.
- Powered by two 18v Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36v DC motor drive system
- Compact and lightweight design
- Rear dust exhaust
- Same depth of cut as HS7100 corded machine
- Durable but lightweight magnesium die-cast blade case and safety cover
- Blower function to clear wood dust from cutting line
- When different capacity batteries are used together (for example, 1.5Ah BL1815N and 3.0Ah BL1830, or fully charged BL1830 and 70% charged BL1830), the machine stops when the battery with less capacity gets empty
- Voltage: 2x 18v
- Battery capacity: Up to 5Ah
- Blade size: 190mm
- Bore size: 20mm
- Max at 0°: 66mm
- Max at 45°: 49mm
- Max at 50°: 44mm
- No load speed: 4600rpm
- Electric brake: Yes
- Soft start: Yes
- Net weight: 4.7kg