Bosch GBH 3-28 DRE Rotary Hammer Professional
SCOPE OF SUPPLY:
Auxiliary handle (2 602 025 191); Carrying case (2 605 438 651); Depth stop 210 mm (1 613 001 010)
- High drilling rate and 20% higher chiselling power than other rotary hammers in its class
- 10% less vibration than other hammers in its class for more comfortable working due to Bosch Vibration Control
- Balanced weight distribution due to L-shaped design for more comfortable working
- Bosch Heavy Duty Bosch Heavy Duty - Power, Performance and Robustness redefined!
- Comfortable working thanks to low vibration by adding rubber mounting/foam padding to the handles
- SDS-plus toolholder optimum power transfer. For Rotary Hammers in the 2 – 4kg class.
- Best work results with speed pre-selection for applications requiring material-specific speed
- Protection of the user and the machine in case of overload or binding no abrupt blockage of the tool by unlatching clutch dogs and minimizing torque
- Construction the professional power tools for construction from Bosch.
- Rotation stop for chiselling
- Ball grommet for preventing cable breaks
- Rotating brush plate for equal power in forward and reverse rotation
- Impact stop for drilling in wood and metal